Firstly let me apologize for the lack of a recent post. However this post is worth three, packed with much information! Take your pick! This week, I highlight success stories and other articles brought to you by Seedstock.com For those of you that are unaware, Seedstock is “a company focused on innovation and sustainability in agriculture. Through the use of a variety of tools, including the well trafficked news and information blog and live events, the company promotes agricultural start up companies, University research, urban agriculture initiatives, and farmers employing innovative new techniques and approaches. “ Some of these topics, have been covered by this blog however seedstock.com provides a different view point. Checkout the following links for quick info!
I am Keron Bascombe, a young professional in agriculture seeking a career in agricultural journalism and communications.
As a budding agri-blogger, I hold great enthusiasm for social media, with huge passion for agriculture, simply because I understand the importance of food. Provision of agri- information is what I do!
For details about the blog see the About section above.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a tweet at @wiscobasco
Search the website
- 22,461 hits
- RT @DanielSharkov: 6 Effective Ways to Lower Bounce Rate and Keep Visitors Browsing bit.ly/1cmeNIo #Blogging 14 hours ago
- RT @eco_agric: Ecoagriculturist Daily is out! paper.li/eco_agric/1369… 14 hours ago
- RT @jabulaniapeh: Program Specialist, GS-0301-9/11 - 14-0030-LW: <p><strong>Open Period:</strong>@Friday, December 13, 2... http://t.co/VY… 14 hours ago
- RT @mkulimayoung: Watermelons fb.me/2AGwrxOtY 14 hours ago
- RT @jillhopke: Taking #infographics to the next level? // Infogr.am to launch video creation tool for data visualisations http://t.co/NKrEr… 14 hours ago