Firstly let me apologize for the lack of a recent post. However this post is worth three, packed with much information! Take your pick! This week, I highlight success stories and other articles brought to you by Seedstock.com For those of you that are unaware, Seedstock is “a company focused on innovation and sustainability in agriculture. Through the use of a variety of tools, including the well trafficked news and information blog and live events, the company promotes agricultural start up companies, University research, urban agriculture initiatives, and farmers employing innovative new techniques and approaches. “ Some of these topics, have been covered by this blog however seedstock.com provides a different view point. Checkout the following links for quick info!
I am Keron Bascombe, a young professional in agriculture seeking a career in agricultural journalism and communications.
As a budding agri-blogger, I hold great enthusiasm for social media, with huge passion for agriculture, simply because I understand the importance of food. Provision of agri- information is what I do!
For details about the blog see the About section above.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a tweet at @wiscobasco
Search the website
- 16,255 hits
- RT @DaniNierenberg: Addressing the link between disability and food security bit.ly/14F40Hd 2 hours ago
- RT @foodtechconnect: Do you have a severe food allergy? This app may be in your future bit.ly/14Opb9L #foodtech #foodstartup 2 hours ago
- Structural vs. Non-structural approaches to natural disaster management: Which would you choose? #apws2013 wle.cgiar.org/blogs/2013/05/… 2 hours ago
- 80% of #Asia's rivers are considered to be in poor health. Learn more about #apws2013: bit.ly/10hRv1k @WLE_CGIAR 2 hours ago
- RT @USAID: Watch what achieving #foodsecurity can mean for the world youtu.be/PSR-qLPnYUg via @FeedtheFuture #globalag 2 hours ago